[racket] Unexpected results with impersonators and make-keyword-procedure

From: Scott Moore (sdmoore at fas.harvard.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 9 16:58:41 EDT 2015

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for working on this so quickly! Unfortunately, It looks like there is a bug in the fix that causes segfaults when checking impersonator properties on keyword procedures that are not impersonators. I’ve included a small test case below.

Thanks again,
Scott

#lang racket

(define-values (prop:my-prop my-prop? my-prop-accessor)
  (make-impersonator-property 'my-prop))

(define kwp
  (make-keyword-procedure
                 (λ (kwds kwd-args . other-args)
                   (printf "Keywords: ~a~n" kwds)
                   (printf "Keyword arguments: ~a~n" kwd-args)
                   (printf "Other arguments: ~a~n" other-args))
                 (λ args
                   (printf "Arguments: ~a~n" args))))

(my-prop? kwp)