[racket] Writing algebraic maths expressions

From: Alexander D. Knauth (alexander at knauth.org)
Date: Sat Mar 7 07:34:32 EST 2015

Would this work for you:
https://github.com/AlexKnauth/infix-macro
It’s a macro, not a reader extension, so you would need to put spaces.
And for sweet-exp (ii), the braces don’t interact in a complicated way with the surrounding syntax (no worrying about where semicolons go, and you don’t have to worry about where braces go either, except that where there are braces, it’s a infix expression).
And for supporting precedence, you could always use https://github.com/AlexKnauth/infix-macro and define it as nfx.
There’s also this:
http://planet.racket-lang.org/display.ss?package=infix.plt&owner=soegaard
http://planet.racket-lang.org/package-source/soegaard/infix.plt/1/0/planet-docs/manual/index.html