[racket] Initial environment

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Sun Mar 1 01:55:41 EST 2015

Just to clarify my previous message...

Say, I want to include 2htdp/image and 2htdp/universe libraries so that
once I start DrRacket, I can type "circle" in the interactions pane even
before pressing the "run" button. The same libraries should be available
directly for racket and gracket, as well.

What would be the safest way to achieve this?

br, jukka