[racket] htdp/2e: on types and popular scripting languages

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 25 20:54:41 EST 2015

The 'A or B' on the left side of the arrow isn't really a defined set of values. It's an English suggestion that it's either from one set (A) or the other (B). When the book presents signatures and explains their meanings, it says not to use anything but defined names -- and here it breaks this rule, so a comment is in order. -- Matthias