[racket] Calculating cumulative sum of the list

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 21:20:35 EST 2015

Well, there is always the amazing math library. But somehow, the author
of `math/base` forgot to include a `sums` function!

There *is* a `flvector-sums` in `math/flonum`, which operates only on
flonums. If you can believe this, the documentation for that function
even *gives example code* for computing cumulative sums!

Stupid git.

Neil ⊥