[racket] Racket on Centos?

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 18 00:21:17 EST 2015

Up through version 5.3.6 there was a Fedora build of Racket, and as of
a couple years ago I used it on "Amazon Linux" (which IIUC is ~=
CentOS). I vaguely recall needing to symlink one .so to the name
Racket expected, but otherwise I don't remember any problems.

(Although I'm not sure why Racket dropped the Fedora build after
5.3.6, it's been n/a for me because more recently, when I've made an
Amazon EC2 instance or Digital Ocean droplet, it's been fine for my
simple purposes to use Ubuntu.)