[racket] Void expression found

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 6 06:56:16 EST 2015

They CAN return no values: (values)

It is just awkward because you get an error in the binding forms if you try
to name the result (because there is none.)

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33