[racket] try-racket alternative

From: Floyd Arguello (floyd.arguello at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 13:06:06 EST 2015

  I’m not sure, but that would be awesome :)

Off the top of my head, would need to persist user sessions. Add a way for users to save and access their code - so probably a database and user accounts. I could add a save function to the REPL, but that would defeat the purpose of the REPL - so would need an editor to sit alongside the REPL.

I had an idea to create a MVC framework in Racket, was planning on calling it Ruckus, might be worthwhile to do it all at the same time. Unless one currently exists? I’m still a Racket noob :)

The text-based guessing game could probably go in this weekend, though.

Floyd