[racket] compiling Racket to android and ios apps

From: Eric Dong (yd2dong at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 24 13:54:46 EST 2015

I would actually think that a good first step would be to port the Racket
VM, so that business logic can be run in Racket. GUI would be hard of
course, but I think that for the moment being able to run a background
process written in Racket would be "enough" for me, communicating with an
Android GUI through TCP or something.

Somebody has to fix the overuse of C in the system, although I hear it's
being done. Hashtables in C are pretty ridiculous, especially since pure
Racket libraries like https://github.com/97jaz/hamt are just as fast :/