[racket] Smaller verbatim in Scribble PDF?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 21 22:58:56 EST 2015

For PDF output, you can use the string "smaller" instead of the symbol
'smaller:

 (nested #:style "smaller" ...)

That works because "smaller" happens to be available as an environment
in Latex.

(If "smaller" didn't happen to be available already, you could define a
Latex environment in much the same way that you might add CSS for HTML
output.)