[racket] termios package

From: Bartosz Przygoda (bprzygoda at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 8 02:00:18 EST 2015

Hello,

I've just put up my first package: FFI for termios API, the source is
here: https://github.com/BartAdv/racket-termios and package figures
under the name of 'termios' on the racket packages.

I started doing this after I wanted to do serial communication with
racket and noticed it lacks in this area and people are forced to use
stty when some configuration is needed. Python has pyserial and it is
really hassle-free and it makes it the winning option in simple
eduacational projects (think raspberry pi, for example). I decided I
could help here and my goal is a package similar to pyserial.

Anyway, i'm new to this, feedback appreciated.

Posted on the users mailing list.