[racket] Hello and a few questions

From: John Clements (johnbclements at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 5 16:56:32 EST 2015

Neil's being way too kind when he mentions RSound. It's true that I add DSP
functions into RSound as I need them for first-year classes, but I would
*love* to see / help with a real DSP library. It seems to me like such a
library would probably be built on ... 1-d Arrays of Float? ... and
probably use typed racket for speed. If you have experience using SciPy's
DSP libraries, it would be lovely to see a "wish list" of the most
important functions and abstractions that they use.