[racket] Simple Chat system in Racket

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 4 13:27:44 EST 2015

First, you figure out the sections on designing programs and functions.

Second, you move on to the editor sections:

 http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/HtDP2e/part_one.html#%28part._sec~3aedit1%29
 http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/HtDP2e/part_two.html#%28part._list-edit._sec~3alis%29

Third, you go back to Hungry Henry in Realm of Racket and see how to hook up the editors via a Universe arrangement.

-- Matthias