[racket] My DrRacket on Linux doesn't evaluate a thing

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 25 18:16:15 EDT 2014

Ok, so much for my guess... unless your keyboard is mapped in an
unusual way. To rule that out completely, you could download

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/plt/racket/stable/pkgs/gui-pkgs/gui-test/tests/gracket/showkey.rkt

run it (assuming that the "Run" button works!), and make sure that the
Enter key is reported as "\r".

I expect that something else is happening, though, and I don't have
another guess so far.