[racket] ->i contract question

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 09:14:21 EDT 2014

As far as I can tell, there is no contract form that allows treating
the values returned as a list. Here is how you could implement one if
you wanted:

http://pasterack.org/pastes/46111

Maybe Robby has an opinion about whether this should be done in racket/contract

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33

Posted on the users mailing list.