[racket] Hosting the try-racket REPL.

From: Alexander D. Knauth (alexander at knauth.org)
Date: Mon Sep 22 06:57:44 EDT 2014

On Sep 22, 2014, at 1:17 AM, J Arcane <jarcane at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've set up a fork here: https://github.com/jarcane/try-racket
> I'm still working on getting the DNS set properly though, so no try-racket.org yet; the servlet is public at http://104.131.18.192:8000/ but I haven't figured out how to get try-racket.org to go there yet.

Can you get it to give a newline if the parens don’t match yet, so for example:
> (for/list ([i (in-range 4)])
eval:1:0: read: expected a `)' to close `('
  context...:
   /usr/share/racket/pkgs/sandbox-lib/racket/sandbox.rkt:113:0: default-sandbox-reader
   /usr/share/racket/pkgs/sandbox-lib/racket/sandbox.rkt:536:0: input->code
   /usr/share/racket/pkgs/sandbox-lib/racket/sandbox.rkt:856:14
   /usr/share/racket/pkgs/sandbox-lib/racket/sandbox.rkt:379:0: call-with-limits
   /usr/share/racket/pkgs/sandbox-lib/racket/sandbox.rkt:475:0: call-with-custodian-shutdown
   /usr/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:147:2: call-with-break-parameterization
   /usr/share/racket/pkgs/sandbox-lib/racket/sandbox.rkt:837:5: loop