[racket] canonical index of Racket courses? [was: Summer programs learning Racket for a student]

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 16 20:43:07 EDT 2014

You're right, we failed to follow up on the general part of your email.

Do you imagine listing college courses such as Brown's 17, which uses DrRacket and the teaching languages? Or do you want Coursera courses that everyone can access? Do you want it all? now? :-)

And yes, we should probably create a wiki like thing for such an effort or perhaps something like packages.racket-lang.org. I'll bring it up as we meet in St Louis

-- Matthias