[racket] possibility of defining recontract-all-from-out

From: Jon Zeppieri (zeppieri at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 00:56:12 EDT 2014

Rather than listing a large number of identifiers in a (recontract-out
...) spec, I'd like to re-contract everything from a certain required
private module. I don't know how to do this. The crux of the problem
is that syntax-local-module-required-identifiers can only be called
while a provide transformer is running, but recontract-out is a
provide pre-transformer. So, by the time I'm able to grab all of the
identifiers from the required module, it's too late to make use of
recontract-out (or contract-out).

Is it even possible to do this? And, if so, is there a way to do it
without duplicating much of racket/contract/private/out.rkt?

-Jon

Posted on the users mailing list.