[racket] Nice article on scientific computing in Racket

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 13:21:07 EDT 2014

This is a very nice article indeed. A lot of useful information.

Just a not-at-all-thought-through idea: Since we can know the badlands of
the primitives, couldn't we do something similar to an annotation system
that would tell you where the badlands of a function that composes such
primitives are?

For example, to each primitive is associated a set of critical points or
intervals possibly with typical error bounds, so as to know interesting
intervals where to do random testing, and possibly compute error bounds
(sometimes inf.0).

Probably not that simple I guess.

Laurent