[racket] Scrolling documentation sidebar

From: Byron Davies (byrondavies at starshine.us)
Date: Fri Oct 3 03:36:20 EDT 2014

Forty-year Lisper, three-month Racketeer.  I’ve been using Racket to prototype a weakest precondition static analysis tool for my work at http://ontopilot.com. (You may recall the “Guardians of the Software Universe” t-shirt at RacketCon.) I’m thinking about ways to use it at a K-12 charter school I work with.

Has anyone developed a stylesheet for Racket documentation that separately scrolls the sidebar?  If the left sidebar contents would stay in place, one wouldn’t have to scroll all the way to the top of an article to navigate to the next section.

Byron

Posted on the users mailing list.