[racket] Scribble rendering difference

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 29 15:23:06 EST 2014

FWIW, I see the correct output when I copy and paste the example in
the documentation into the file tmp.rkt and then create this file:

#lang scribble/base
@(require scribble/lp-include)
@(lp-include "tmp.rkt")

and then click the "scribble html" button in DrRacket and when I run
"scribble --text tmp2.rkt" (where the code above is in tmp2.rkt).

Robby