[racket] jQuery.console or Racket code?

From: J Arcane (jarcane at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 09:40:16 EST 2014

Hello,

I'm the webmaster/maintainer for try-racket at the moment. The JQuery
console is used to provide the console interface, but this is indeed only
an interface. I/O is passed via JSON to a running Racket sandbox provided
by the server application (itself also written in Racket). Racket does all
the heavy lifting for evaluating the code.