[racket] Can't get my language package to work.

From: J Arcane (jarcane at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 16 10:43:13 EST 2014

With help from soegaard in the channel, we got it working; turns out the
issue was failing to declare syntax literals externally from the macros
they're used in. Works great within a module, but Racket gets cranky if
they aren't explicitly named and exported.

It's working now, you can find it on Github:
https://github.com/jarcane/heresy