[racket] the current package submission system is a mess

From: scott at thinkmoore.net (scott at thinkmoore.net)
Date: Wed Nov 5 21:19:15 EST 2014

I had similar issues (in particular with it being difficult to determine when my updates had been accepted by the server). I also ran into the "logging in" message which never made progress. That seemed to resolve by trying again the next day...

I also ran into trouble that it seemed like the correct url for a github repo is not git: but github:, and it needed the branch name tacked on at the end.

I managed to get my package listed, and I don't mean to complain. Just thought I'd mention it in case it revealed some particular bug with the website.

Cheers,

Scott