[racket] Live coding with Racket?

From: George Rudolph (rudolphg1 at citadel.edu)
Date: Fri May 30 09:00:07 EDT 2014

Here's my code:
----------------------------
#lang racket
(require fluxus-017/drflux)

(build-cube)

------------------------
Here's the error
unsaved editor:2:9: collection not found for module path: fluxus-017/drflux collection: "fluxus-017....0.1\collects C:\Program Files\Racket\collects ... [151 additional linked and package directories]
  #(23 17)

The fluxus documentation on its website was written back when
DrRacket was DrScheme, so I know a few details have changed since then.
So I guess my next question is how to make fluxus work with DrRacket,
or is there something "better"?