[racket] Arrows in DrRacket

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun May 25 18:00:36 EDT 2014

Yes. One approach is to expand into a program that never runs but that
has the identifiers in the binding relationships you want check syntax
to show. Another approach is to add properties to your program that
tells check syntax what to draw. You can read about the second
approach here:

  http://docs.racket-lang.org/tools/Check_Syntax.html?q=check%20syntax#%28part._.Syntax_.Properties_that_.Check_.Syntax_.Looks_.For%29

Let us know if you get stuck when you try it!

Robby