[racket] bug in package migration?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon May 19 03:13:05 EDT 2014

No, that should have worked. You're using a snapshot, as opposed to the
main v6.0.1 release, right? Still, both work for me.

Have you previously installed a snapshot?

Does running `.../bin/raco setup` from the command-line (using the path
to your installation in place of "...") repair the installation? (If
so, plase save the output, because it may provide some hint of what
went wrong before.)