[racket] Missing entries for DrRacket Menu items

From: Martin Lightheart (martin at lei.com)
Date: Sun May 18 03:19:40 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I just wanted to provide an update.  My system shutdown to due to an
unexpected power outage in the neighborhood.  Later on when power was
restored I started up my system.  I brought up DrRacket and the missing
menu items were once again there.  Strange indeed.

I had some strange issues trying to load Asumu's package in Racket
6.0.1.  I was able to load it and see that it was loaded, but the Vim
mode was not in the edit menu.  I got it to work later, but my problem
could have been that I was alternatively uninstalling and installing it
in Racket 6.0 while doing the same in Racket 6.0.1. The package source
was in the same directory both times which was outside the directory
tree of either Racket version.  Maybe there is something going on in the
package build mechanism that is affecting what I was doing.  I don't know.

Anyway.  Thanks.

Martin