[racket] Strange error from syntax/parse (?)

From: Spencer Florence (spencer at florence.io)
Date: Wed May 14 14:59:27 EDT 2014

Hey all,

I'm getting an odd error from syntax/parse (I think, it might be
racket/match), and I've having trouble tracking down the cause, since the
error isn't giving me a source location. The error is:

<collects>/racket/match/define-forms.rkt: ?: expected a clause with a
pattern and a result
  at: ()
  in: (())
  context...:
   /Applications/Racket/racket/collects/unstable/error.rkt:65:0:
raise-syntax-error*46

 /Applications/Racket/racket/collects/syntax/parse/private/runtime-report.rkt:31:0

Can anyone provide any advice to tracking down the cause?

--Spencer