[racket] Blog post about Racket

From: Arthur Nunes-Harwitt (anh at cs.rit.edu)
Date: Tue May 13 10:55:25 EDT 2014

Hi,

   Hear, hear.  Let's have GC as part of the OS.

Arthur Nunes-Harwitt
Computer Science Department, Rochester Institute of Technology
Room 70-3509
585-475-4916

"I don't know what the language of the future will be
called, but it will look like LISP."

This email is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s). In
the event the email is received by someone other than the recipient,
please notify the sender at anh at cs.rit.edu.