[racket] gc crash on raspbian

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri May 2 17:58:51 EDT 2014

Version 5.2.1 seems like a long time ago (only two years? really?), and
some GC bugs have been fixed since then. Is upgrading to v6.0 possible?
We're offering a free ARM JIT with every upgrade!

While 7 would be surprisingly close to a valid value for a random
`int`, it turns out that the object header has only 3 bits to hold that
value, so 7 is actually as far away as possible from a valid value.