[racket] drracket -singleInstance

From: David Bremner (david at tethera.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 06:45:23 EDT 2014

Laurent <laurent.orseau at gmail.com> writes:

> Just in case, as Matthew once told me, you need all instances of DrRacket
> to be run with --single-instance, not just the new instance.

Aha, that was indeed part of the problem, thanks. Now it works for
absolute paths. For relative paths it gets hung up part way; a new
window is opened but it's blank except for a menu, and the main window
outputs

../../../usr/share/racket/collects/drracket/private/rep.rkt:1526:6: current-directory: expects argument of type <complete path or string>; given: 'relative

I'm not sure if that latter bug is still present in current racket.