[racket] Error on Windows.

From: Eduardo Costa (edu500ac at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 09:01:22 EDT 2014

I am having dificulty in using Racket on Windows, although it works quite
well on Linux. Can members of this list tell me what I am doing wrong?

C:\eo>\Racket\Racket.exe -il xrepl
Welcome to Racket v6.0.
-> ,sh ed -p": "
: a
#lang racket

(define (sqr n)
  (* n n))

.
: w xek.rkt
42
: q
-> (enter! "xek.rkt")
; error during prompt calculation: path->string: contract violation
  expected: path?
  given: "c:\\eo\\xek.rkt"
[internal-error]>

Of course, I installed ed. In any case, ed is working (ed always work,
according to Larry Niven), and it did create the "c:\\eo\\xek.rkt" file.
Things don't work on Emacs either:

M-x shell

Microsoft Windows [versão 6.2.9200]
(c) 2012 Microsoft Corporation. Todos os direitos reservados.

c:\Windows\System32>cd \eo
cd \eo

c:\eo>/Racket/Racket -il xrepl
/Racket/Racket -il xrepl
Welcome to Racket v6.0.
-> (enter! "/eo/xek.rkt")
; enter!: contract violation
;   expected: module-path?
;   given: "/eo/xek.rkt"
; [,bt for context]
-> (enter! "xek.rkt")
; error during prompt calculation: build-path: absolute path cannot be
added to a base path
  absolute path: c:\eo\xek.rkt
  base path: ~
[internal-error]>

I tried a few other things to the same result.