[racket] write permissions on AppData planet cache in 6.0

From: Kathi Fisler (kfisler at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 13 19:57:37 EDT 2014

I'm trying to upgrade to v6.0 (32 bit) on Vista.  Installation goes fine,
but when I open a long-standing file that loads some planet packages and
uses a local collection, I get

make-directory: forbidden (write) access to
C:\Users\kfisler\AppData\Roaming\Racket\planet\300\6.0\

(I created that directory manually, then got the same error for 6.0\cache).

Suggestions?  Installation proceeded normally afaik.  My code is still
using requires into the planet/package system for 5.3.6, in case that's
part of the problem.

thanks,
Kathi