[racket] Using new packages, step-by-step

From: Matt Jadud (matt at jadud.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 19:34:39 EDT 2014

Hi Matthew,

(Or, anyone else who chimes in...)

I have not noticed whether there are rendered versions of 3rd-party library
documentation anywhere. Is the idea that I would:

1. git clone [lib]
2. open docs/...

on my local machine if I'm curious about the library? (Or, install via
IDE.) One of the features of the original repository that I really liked
was the ability to browse documentation without having to pull down the
library to my local machine.

I thought I'd ask, in case the ability to read docs for libraries in the
new package manager is already baked in, and I've somehow managed to fail
to find it.

Many thanks,
Matt