[racket] Looking for Racket Salon Tutorials

From: Daniel King (daniel.zidan.king at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 17:57:36 EDT 2014

Hey Users,

I want to expand Racket Salon Boston from talks to talks and tutorial
sessions. I'm looking for someone to talk about a piece of Racket they
use and understand well, then help the attendees write a program using
that piece of Racket.

I thought of doing an IRC client, maybe some machine learning or
numerical algorithms with the math library, how to create a Racket
package, etc.

If anyone has the interest and expertise for this, send me an email!
We'd love to have you come chat at Racket Salon in March (or in the
future!).

--
Dan King