[racket] error web server

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 24 06:46:57 EDT 2014

Error 10054 means that the other end of the connection (i.e., the
browser) closed the a connection while the server was trying to read
from it. I imagine that kind of error is unavailable, since a browser
can abandon a connection at any time.

But the error message from Racket should have provided text to explain
error 10054 (which is a Windows error code), and I'll fix that.