[racket] Convert ASTs to Control Flow Graphic

From: J. Ian Johnson (ianj at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 13 23:42:50 EDT 2014

It depends on how precise you want the graph. I can give you a complete graph given an AST and have it be a sound abstraction, but it won't be useful. Otherwise what you're asking for is something like 0CFA.
I have to reiterate that you need a semantics for your ASTs to really make sense. For there to be any "flow" at all. You have not responded to your own threads about analysis when you have gotten answers that ask for more details to be more helpful.
-Ian