[racket] What part of the Reader reads procedures?

From: Daniel Brady (dabrady at umail.iu.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 9 20:02:32 EDT 2014

In the documentation on the the Reader, I see all of the data types in
Racket that I knew about (and more) have sections devoted to reading them,
except for procedures. What part of the reader handles procedures?

In my Reader experiments I wanted to see if I could change the output of
reading a procedure, like I could numbers and quoted values, but I couldn't
figure out how to catch them.

They apparently aren't read via #%datum, and they aren't being treated as
an 'unreadable value' because they display the same whether or not
print-unreadable is turned on. The only difference in how the value of a
procedure displays is through changing the output printing style of
DrRacket itself, from print/write to constructor/quasiquote.

I don't want to change this mode, however; I'm just interested in changing
the displayed value of evaluated procedures to a customized value, like
"#<function>" instead of "#<procedure>" or something.

--
*SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...*