[racket] Specification Language

From: Mansour Alqattan (mansour.alqattan at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 7 09:03:05 EDT 2014

Hello

The untyped intermediate language that I am working on is kind of
specification language and it is provide the AST and procedure/function
graphics and also provide transformation techniques for simplifying the
code but I am trying to find a pattern or technique that can formalise the
potential vulnerabilities on the source code.

Is there some way that I can do with "Prolog" or "Pattern Matching IMHO" or
"Pseudo-code" or "AST" or any other techniques

As far as I know "Pseudo-code" is for making algorithms and flowchart but
how to analyse in term of vulnerabilities (I mean any vulnerabilities)
Thanks