[racket] plt web server

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 4 05:36:17 EDT 2014

There's a fundamental problem with this discussed in the FAQ:

http://docs.racket-lang.org/web-server/faq.html#%28part._refresh-servlets%29

There's also the practical problem that most "servlets" are really
"servers" because when you use serve/servlet, the program is starting
a unique customized server. In other words, the file that is changing
IS the server. There's not two programs A and B where A could monitor
B's source.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>