[racket] weird build failed after changing one character in docs that shouldn't affect anything

From: Alexander D. Knauth (alexander at knauth.org)
Date: Sun Jul 13 12:00:17 EDT 2014

Not sure if this is related (I could be my fault this time), but I got another build failed:
$ /usr/racket/bin/raco test -x .
raco test: (submod "./alist.rkt" test)
raco test: (submod "./conditionals.rkt" test)
SIGSEGV MAPERR si_code 1 fault on addr 0x10040
conditionals.rkt: test: non-zero exit: 134
raco test: (submod "./dict.rkt" test)
raco test: (submod "./egal.rkt" test)
raco test: (submod "./lambda-reader.rkt" test)
raco test: (submod "./str.rkt" test)
raco test: (submod "./test.rkt" test)
raco test: (submod "./threading.rkt" test)
raco test: (submod "./utils.rkt" test)
1/9 test failures
The command "/usr/racket/bin/raco test -x ." exited with 1.
Done. Your build exited with 1.
What I did was change the docs so that I could show a #fn anonymous function literal within a @racket[] form and changed the #fn examples to use that.  I don’t see how that could affect the conditionals tests, so I thought I’d post this.
https://travis-ci.org/greghendershott/rackjure/jobs/29779055#L84
https://github.com/greghendershott/rackjure/pull/42
https://github.com/AlexKnauth/rackjure/commit/7602d631112e15d33bab3356f34818f0afec6682