[racket] Russian Translation of HTDP2Ed

From: Konstantine Rybnikov (k-bx at k-bx.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 20:24:51 EST 2014

Hi!

I wanted to teach my younger brother some programming, so I decided to take
HTDP for a start. I haven't read it and thought I should go with SICP
first, but website recommends this one, so I thought why not give it a try,
since it should be more integrated with DrRacket, and may be better for
newbie overall, since SICP seemed as more of a book for a student, not for
13-year-old person.

Since it is hard to read English literature for my brother, I decided to
start doing Russian translation of a book. I never translated anything big
in my life (heck, I never even *wrote* anything big that was read by a lot
of people), but I decided to give it a try.

So, I am writing here to ask for a permission if I can go on or not, since
I'm not sure what are the copyrights on the book.

Current version on Dropbox/Public (immediately updates when I press
"save"):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/865508/htdp/ru/index.html

BitBucket: https://bitbucket.org/k_bx/htpd
Github: https://github.com/k-bx/htpd

Thank you very much and I hope for your support,
Konstantine Rybnikov

Posted on the users mailing list.