[racket] Client-side cookies

From: Duncan Bayne (dhgbayne at fastmail.fm)
Date: Sun Jan 26 05:00:35 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014, at 05:08 PM, Roman Klochkov wrote:
>  I'm making fully RFC6265 compliant cookie support for net/url and http.
> https://github.com/Kalimehtar/client-cookies
>
> It is still pre-alpha, but, I hope, will be ready in 2-3 weeks.

Roman, thanks - I've taken a look but I'm afraid that without
documentation, and being a Racket newbie, I'm struggling.

I've logged in using post-impure-port; I know this works because if I
call display-pure-port on the port I can see all the cookies returned
for a proper login.

What I don't understand is how to use your library to extract a cookie
jar from the impure port.

Any nudges in the right direction would be appreciated.  Thanks!  :)

--
Duncan Bayne
ph: +61 420817082 | web: http://duncan-bayne.github.com/ | skype:

I usually check my mail every 24 - 48 hours.  If there's something
urgent going on, please send me an SMS or call me.

Posted on the users mailing list.