[racket] Swindle

From: Patrick Useldinger (uselpa.list at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 05:38:16 EST 2014

Hello

I was looking for a CLOS(-like) implementation in Scheme and found that
there is one which is already included in Racket. Before investing some
time into studying this, I have 2 questions:

1) Given that the Swindle docs lack some polish in comparison with the
rest of the modules, are they fully supported, as in "will they continue
to be available in future versions of Racket"?

2) My (unqualified) first impression is that the OOP layer in Swindle is
way more powerful than the "standard" OOP layer in Racket. Is there a
reason why Swindle has not become the standard OOP layer in Racket?

Regards,
-Patrick

Posted on the users mailing list.