[racket] Client-side cookies

From: Duncan Bayne (dhgbayne at fastmail.fm)
Date: Sat Jan 11 06:17:18 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014, at 05:08 PM, Roman Klochkov wrote:
>  I'm making fully RFC6265 compliant cookie support for net/url and http.
> https://github.com/Kalimehtar/client-cookies
>
> It is still pre-alpha, but, I hope, will be ready in 2-3 weeks.

That looks really exciting.  I'm busy re-writing my Common Lisp
web-scraper in Racket (
https://github.com/duncan-bayne/myfitnessdata/branches/2.0 ) and I'd
love to use your library ... I'll keep an eye on it, and give it a whirl
as soon as it looks usable.  Happy to provide feedback / testing / pull
requests :)

--
Duncan Bayne
ph: +61 420817082 | web: http://duncan-bayne.github.com/ | skype:

I usually check my mail every 24 - 48 hours.  If there's something
urgent going on, please send me an SMS or call me.

Posted on the users mailing list.