[racket] more slideshow examples

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 9 22:12:23 EST 2014

At Thu, 9 Jan 2014 16:36:42 +0800, "大笨狗" wrote:
>      I just want more slideshow examples. But I can find just tow. Can
> somebody show me more example anywhere?

Here's a very old page with a few examples:

  http://www.plt-scheme.org/software/slideshow/examples.html

Those still generally work, but they use an old style of Racket and
Slideshow libraries (e.g., `slide/title/center` instead of `slide` with
`#:title` and `#:layout` keyword arguments).

I've put the slides from my most recent course here, for now:

  http://www.cs.utah.edu/~mflatt/tmp/f13-slides.zip

Parts of those slides are derived from the "CS3520" old example, but
they're mostly converted to more Racket.

Posted on the users mailing list.