[racket] at-exp with module language

From: Scott Klarenbach (scott at pointyhat.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 9 21:00:44 EST 2014

I have a file that starts with:

#lang at-exp racket/base

I then have a bunch of require and init boilerplate that I'd like to move
out into a module language.  Using
http://docs.racket-lang.org/guide/module-languages.html as a rough guide, I
created a file and exported my own module begin to include all the
boilerplate.  I changed the original file to be:

#lang at-exp "my-lang.rkt"

But I get "bad language" path following at-exp.

I suspect that at-exp doesn't work the same as s-exp for using module
languages?  If so, do I need to define a new #lang my-lang reader file ie,
my-lang/lang/reader.rkt?  Is there a shortcut to what I'm trying to do that
doesn't involve overriding read and read-syntax?

Either that or I might just have a simple mistake in my-lang.rkt file.

Thanks.

--
Talk to you soon,

Scott Klarenbach