[racket] racket newbie question on quoting and the built in procedure-arity function

From: Vincent St-Amour (stamourv at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 4 20:13:59 EST 2014

Similarly, you can represent safe functions as applicable structures (so
they can behave like functions) with a custom printing method.

    #lang racket

    (struct safe-function (f name)
            #:property prop:procedure 0 ; first field is the function
            #:methods gen:custom-write
            [(define (write-proc safe-function port mode)
               (display (safe-function-name safe-function) port))])

    (define $+ (safe-function + '$+))

    $+ ; prints "$+"

Vincent