[racket] racket newbie question on quoting and the built in procedure-arity function

From: Rian Shams (rian.shams at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 4 02:48:11 EST 2014

If I do this I get the results I need for (procedure-arity
(select-random-safe-function)), but when I call
(safe-function-set) or (select-random-safe-function) or any other function
that returns a safe function I get for example:

>(safe-function-set)
'(#<procedure:$+> #<procedure:$-> #<procedure:$*> #<procedure:$/>)

>(select-random-safe-function)
#<procedure:$->

whereas when it was defined using quote as opposed to list I get:

>(safe-function-set)

>(select-random-safe-function)
'$-

*How would I get rid of this #<procedure:$-> part for readability, keeping
only the $- part which is the actual function I defined, while still
keeping it a function/procedure that gives me the function arity
using (procedure-arity (select-random-safe-function))?*

Best,

--
Rian Shams